Welcome to the Otago Computational Modelling Group.
OCMO is an independent research and consulting organisation. The focus of our work is the physical environment and improving the management of natural resources and hazards. We use the latest technologies in scientific computing to build models that help us understand the physical mechanisms and risks that underpin civil engineering.
OCMO's activities have evolved and continue to evolve from basic research, much of which has been validated and benchmarked through publication in international journals.
Our products and services include:
- small and large scale computer modelling and visualisation
- applications for groundwater, geothermal and geotechnical engineering
- data acquisition and analysis
- Monte Carlo tools for model calibration
- uncertainty quantification (UQ)